Genevieve ‘Jenny’ A. Darden†of Littleton, Colo., died July 8, 2011. Jenny was the wife of Jim Darden, who coached the baseball and football teams at Mines from 1954 to 1992. In 1995, Jenny set up a memorial fund in honor of her husband, who passed away in 1994. The Darden Basketball Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to undergraduate student athletes from Colorado or Wyoming with financial need. Jim had been inducted into the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame in 1984. A member of the President’s Council and the Heritage Society, Jenny was a proud supporter of the school in her own right. She is survived by her sister-in-law, Ruth Peters.
About The Author
- These days, Creede (population 257 as of the 2020 Census) may be best known for […]
- Did you know that until 1910, rail passengers traveling to New York City from points […]
- The post Carbon capture, utilization and storage: Emerging tools in the fight against climate change […]
- The growth of carbon capture, utilization and storage will require a well-trained workforce. Fittingly, the […]
- According to the Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute, carbon capture, utilization and storage technology […]
- As far as scientific, technical and engineering terms go, ‚Äúcarbon capture, utilization and storage‚ÄĚ is¬†relatively¬†self-explanatory. […]
- The post Should you get a graduate degree in mathematics? appeared first on Graduate Programs.
- Making some sense of the electrical engineering job market >What do electrical engineering jobs look […]
- Earth resources development engineering grads find themselves in an unprecedented mining boom in both developed […]
- Your advanced degree is a lot more than just a few extra letters next to […]