In honor of Senior Day and what might possibly have been the final football game to be viewed from the 91-year-old grandstands at Campbell Field, the Orediggers soundly defeated the Chadron State Eagles 23-0 on Saturday, November 16, finishing the season with an 8-3 record. It was the first time Chadron State had been shut out in 11 seasons.
About The Author
- These days, Creede (population 257 as of the 2020 Census) may be best known for […]
- Did you know that until 1910, rail passengers traveling to New York City from points […]
- The post Carbon capture, utilization and storage: Emerging tools in the fight against climate change […]
- The growth of carbon capture, utilization and storage will require a well-trained workforce. Fittingly, the […]
- According to the Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute, carbon capture, utilization and storage technology […]
- As far as scientific, technical and engineering terms go, “carbon capture, utilization and storage” is relatively self-explanatory. […]
- The post Should you get a graduate degree in mathematics? appeared first on Graduate Programs.
- Making some sense of the electrical engineering job market >What do electrical engineering jobs look […]
- Earth resources development engineering grads find themselves in an unprecedented mining boom in both developed […]
- Your advanced degree is a lot more than just a few extra letters next to […]