View the last two years of Class Notes at minesalumni.com. While you’re there, please take a few moments to enter your latest information, or maybe upload a photo.
How to view Class Notes on minesalumni.com:
If you have previously completed “First-time login”:
1. Click LOGIN and enter the username and password you created for yourself.
2. Update information if necessary.
3. Click on “My Info” in the blue footer at the bottom of the page and select “Class Notes.”
4. To view photos, you may need to click on the individual’s hyperlinked last name when you arrive at the Class Notes results page.
If you have never logged in:
1. Click LOGIN.
2. Click the red FIRST-TIME LOGIN link.
3. Enter your name and select your record (if your name appears twice, choose the record that lists your degree).
4. Enter your authenticator ID. (This is printed above your name on the back cover of the print magazine, or you can find it in a recent CSMAA e-Newsletter. Can’t find it? Email [email protected], and we’ll send it to you.)
5. Create username and password, and confirm/correct contact information.
6. Click on “My Info” in the blue footer at the bottom of the page and select “Class Notes.”
7. To view photos, you may need to click on the individual’s hyperlinked last name when you arrive at the Class Notes results page.
Editor’s Note: To increase magazine space for feature articles and other Mines stories, Class Notes are no longer included in the print magazine and are listed exclusively online. We do include marriage, birth and other alumni announcements in the “Alumni News” section of the magazine. To submit an item for potential publication, visit minesalumni.com/announcement.