Mines Magazine is a powerful way to reach a highly select group of talented individuals in Colorado and around the world. We offer competitive pricing for both print display advertising and business card ads.
Colorado School of Mines has an international reputation as one of the best earth science schools in the world, and its graduates are highly sought after. According to readership surveys, the magazine has a loyal and interested readership: the latest survey indicates that 94 percent of recipients read the magazine, with 39 percent of respondents reporting that they read it cover-to-cover. Mines Magazine has a press run of 28,000 and has been published continuously since 1910. The magazine has always accepted paid advertising.
- Most graduates are engineers who pursue technical, professional, or managerial careers.
- A high percentage of alumni work in energy-related fields.
- Alumni with job titles number 17,000. Of these, 33 percent carry executive-level job titles.
- About 50 percent of alumni live in the West and Southwest, 6,500 of whom are in the Denver-metro area.
- More than 60 percent of the school’s alumni are under the age of 40.
- According to Payscale’s 2013-2014 College Salary Report, the average starting salary for graduates with bachelors degrees is $66,700, the sixth highest among all U.S. universities.
- We have an average of 4,000 page views/month on our minesmagazine.com website.
Mines Magazine offers display advertising from a full page down to 1/4 page. The specific dimensions and rates are listed below. Display advertising space is limited. We recommend signing up for a year (four issues) at a time in order to reserve your space in future issues For more information, click here or contact us. You may also place an order online.
Advertisers can place an ad on our minesmagazine.com website for three months or one year. Online ads can be placed in addition to a print ad or as a single ad order. To get the discounted full year rate, advertisers need to select this option up front (though new ad artwork can be sent each quarter). Please contact us to place your order.
|SIZE||WIDTH x HEIGHT
|1 TIME||4 TIMES
(Price per issue)
|Inside front cover – full page||8.375 x 10.625||$2,490||$2,240|
|Inside back cover – full page||8.375 x 10.625||$2,280||$2,050|
|Full page (add 0.125-inch bleed)||8.375 x 10.625||$2,075||$1,865|
|2/3 page (vertical)||4.625 x 9.500||$1,525||$1,370|
|2/3 page (horizontal)||7.250 x 6.250||$1,525||$1,370|
|1/2 page (vertical)||3.625 x 9.500||$1,255||$1,130|
|1/2 page (horizontal)||7.250 x 4.625||$1,255||$1,130|
|1/3 page (vertical)||2.375 x 9.500||$920||$830|
|1/3 page (horizontal)||7.250 x 3.125||$920||$830|
|1/4 page||3.625 x 4.625||$760||$680|
The following prices include placement in four issues:
1 inch – $250
2 inch – $375
3 inch – $485
4 inch – $600
Online ad: three months – $300
Online ad: one year – $1,000
|Issue||Order Due||Ad Material Due||Anticipated Mail Drop|
Place your order now to ensure your ad gets noticed by a diverse range of Mines alumni and generate interest in your business.
For more information about advertising, please contact Ashley Spurgeon
via email (email@example.com) or phone (303-273-3959).